Codex Supplement: Traitor Legions

Anything to do with World Eaters and their place in the game

Codex Supplement: Traitor Legions

Postby Brass Claw on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

So the Worldeaters are back baby! As well as with the other Traitors legions in GW's new chaos book. Now I found this to be a odd move for GW, see that they released the Traitor's hate supplement, but maybe traitor's hate was release to test the waters.

So I have taken a look at the Traitor Legion and it seems pretty good. It basically has most of the formations from Traitor's Hate and Wrath of Magnus. It also has rules for each of the legions, as well as warlord traits, and artefacts.

For Worldeaters Warlord traits are interesting, my favorite being True Berzerker but all of them a goodish. We also get 6 artefacts, with Talisman of Burning blood being the major stand out. The other artefacts are ok, I like the Bloodfeeder and the gorefather. The berzerker glaive might be cool on a daemon prince. the rest are meh.

The special rules are that we get Veterans of the Long war, adamantium will, fearless and furious charge for free. Not too bad. There is also the Blood Mad special rule if you are running a butcher horde formation. I would of love to see this to be given to all units, not just walkers and infantry. Make rhinos a lot more useful. Blood Mad rule has given the rise to the Berzerker Deathstar (20 berzerkers, with Kharn and/or Lord with Talisman) basically overwhelming the enemy by turn 2.

Anywho, what do you guys think about the supplement? What lists are you guys are cooking up?
Brass Claw
Legionnaire

Return to + WORLD EATERS OF KHORNE +