Creature caster kickstarter is live!

The dread Daemonic Legions of Khorne

Re: Creature caster kickstarter is live!

Postby World Bleeder on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 am

We won't actually have models until next year. The sculptor is still working on finalize the models. I'll be happy to share pics once we get them
A good leader inspires by example but if that fails brutal violence works just as well.

World Bleeder
Lord Commander

Postby Arbaal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:10 am

Hey folks!

I just wanted to give a little update to those who - like me - participated in that CreatureCaster-kickstarter:

Yesterday i received my model! :cheers:

(ok, actually it arrived here at january 3rd, but till i found some time to pick it up from customs, it took a few days)

I ordered an Emperor Dragon and i have to admit, that it IS awesome!!! I didnt build it until now cus i have lotsa other stuff to do these days, but it´s good quality, not too much mold lines, all parts fit perfectly and that dragon is bigger than i thought... it even dwarves our new (GW) bloodthirster, which is - compared to the old GW-dragons - pretty big.
If that will be the same with your daemons, you really can look forward to it!
The bonus-parts for the dragon also fit and look really good. The only sad thing here is, that for the dragon they only produced an extra upper jaw, so you dont have two complete heads but have to choose between one or the other so i will have to build/find a second lower jaw to get a complete second dragonhead for some other miniatures i might build.

But here´s the downpart(s):
The bonus miniature sucks... it´s honestly a bad joke, unless you play Dark Angels and want a (mutated) Watcher in the Dark.

Starting from 160CAD (about 110€ at the time the kickstarter went live) the costs almost doubled for me. I guess for you guys living in the US it wont be so bad as ordering from canada wont cost you extra money, but for someone in europe i would probably got cheaper with a Cang-reprint from china or a GW-Smaug (if we keep talking about BIG dragons)! ;)

No doubt, the model is great and the final price isnt too bad after all, but after all the waiting there is a little disappointment.

I´ll just post the pic of the bonus miniature here, as i guess most of you dont care for dragons as i do. For those who want some pics, just tell me... here or at failbook.

cya,

Arbaal
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for his Throne!
Arbaal
the Undefeated, Destroyer of Khorne

Postby Arbaal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 am

Here´s the bonus miniature, front and back.
Bonusmini-Front.jpg
Bonusmini-Front.jpg (33.7 KiB) Viewed 168 times

Bonusmini-Back.jpg
Bonusmini-Back.jpg (27.57 KiB) Viewed 168 times
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for his Throne!
Arbaal
the Undefeated, Destroyer of Khorne

Previous

Return to + DAEMONS OF KHORNE +