The Blood Guard

Converts to the path of the Blood God: Space Marine Chapters fallen to Khorne

The Blood Guard

Postby Blood Guard on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:32 pm

OK so I have finally come up with a force that includes all 3 of my favorite chapters/legions. I will have elements of the World Eaters, Space Wolves, and the Flesh Tearers. I like to use up the force chart selections to represent my whole force so in this way its like having a company strength unit or close to it. I am naming the war band Blood Guard because even though they have fallen at some point down the Skull Path they still protect the very thing that makes the Imperium. The people. They do not care for the rules laid down by corrupt men in broken institutions but they do care about the honor they once had and wish to reclaim. I will at some point come up with a back story and information but for now the units without weapon load outs being fully done yet. In all there will be 100 troops, 5 bikes and 6 vehicles.

World Eater
1 Chaos Lord Terminator
10 FW Terminators w FW Land Raider
2 FW Dreadnoughts
10 KB w Rhino
10 CSM w Rhino
15 KB
1 Vindicator

Space Wolves
1 Chaos Lord
11 CSM
12 CSM
5 Chaos Bokers
6 Havocs

Flesh Tearers
10 KB w Rhino
6 Raptors
6 Raptors
1 Predator
Blood Guard
Traitor

Re: The Blood Guard

Postby Brninghalo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Is this your proposed list or do you have these models already?

What was it about the Flesh Tearers that attracted you to them? Will your force be composed of fallen squads
from each of the legions listed? If so, then you will have an interesting chaos version of a crusader type army.

It will be fun to watch your army build progress.

Thanks,
Tom
Brninghalo
Blood Confessor

Postby ULFNAR SKULLTAKER on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 am

sound good , looking forward 2 seeing pics , fallen flesh tearers like that idea , there is 1 in chosen of khorne, might actualy b fleshtearer himself from the blood angels pre heresy, ?
"That is why we are the Eaters of Worlds and the War Hounds no longer"
ULFNAR SKULLTAKER
Marauder

Postby Blood Guard on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Ok, so the World Eaters contingent will have been from Earth and were part of the 5th Company and specialized in ship boarding actions as well as armored breaching assaults. The Space Wolves were actually part of the lost Wolf Brothers that were "saved" from what the Thousand Sons did to the rest, a rampant mutations curse deal. The Flesh Tearers were also from the 5th Company and fell on the Skull Road a little after the Second Founding. So I pictured my forces as and armored breaching spearhead with the foot sloggers as following in the wake.....a little reminiscent of the Blitzkrieg. Of course war is fluid and this is by no way means that my force lists will be static.
Blood Guard
Traitor

Postby Blood Guard on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:34 am

Ok, so I finally came up with my full force chart warband. It will have members of the World Eaters, Space Wolves, Flesh Tearers and Flesh Eaters.

World Eaters
Squad Spartacus-Chaos Terminator Lord, 4 Terminators, Land Raider
Squad Gannicus-5 Terminators
Squad Crixus-5 Terminators
Dreadnoughts Varro & Duro
Squad Oenomaus-10 Chaos Space Marines
Squad Agron-10 Khorne Berzerkers, Rhino
Squad Barcus-10 Khorne Berzerkers
Squad Ashur-5 Havocs
Vindicator

Space Wolves
Squad Odin-Chaos Lord, 5 Chosen
Squad Thor-12 Khorne Berzerkers
Squad Vidar-10 Chaos Space Marines, Rhino
Squad Tyr-5 Chaos Space Marine Bikes
Squad Heimdall-5 Havocs

Flesh Tearers
Squad Fury-10 Raptors
Squad Rage-10 Raptors

Flesh Eaters
Squad Wrath-10 Chaos Space Marines, Rhino

Ok, so for the World Eaters I got squad names from the Spartacus tv show, Space Wolves Norse pantheon, and for the Flesh Tearers/Eaters other words for anger. I have all models as well as most of the bitz, need 2 more BA or SM jump packs and some more Chaos weaponry-bolters and such. Will come back and give a load out of weaponry for each squad later. This list has 2 HQ, 5 Elite, 6 Troop, 3 FA, and 3 HS. 2 of the Elite represent command squads and both 5 man Term squads I count as one 10 man squad that is run as two. Total model count is still 125. Let me know what you guys think.
Blood Guard
Traitor

Postby World Bleeder on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Looking forward to seeing more about your force. This is a cool sounding story.
A good leader inspires by example but if that fails brutal violence works just as well.

World Bleeder
Lord Commander

Return to + RENEGADE SPACE MARINES +