Warp Rift e-Zine

Anything pertaining to Chaos fleets and the BFG game

Re: Warp Rift e-Zine

Postby birdie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am

World Bleeder wrote:Yes, the Hellblade and Hell Talon are from the Forge World game, Aeronautica Imperialis.

WB, it says on the FW website that these models can be used in games of 40k using the rules found in IA Update 2006, is that right?
Gone.................but not forgotten

birdie
Reaper Terminator

Postby World Bleeder on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am

Well....that depends. FW has 40k sized versions of the Hellblade and Hell Talon and IA sized versions. I suppose that you could use the IA sized version in your games of 40k if your opponent is ok with it. Though you should have them on a larger base....When I get home tonight I'll check IA Update 2006 and confirm if they're in there for you.
A good leader inspires by example but if that fails brutal violence works just as well.

World Bleeder
Lord Commander

Postby birdie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am

World Bleeder wrote:Well....that depends. FW has 40k sized versions of the Hellblade and Hell Talon and IA sized versions. I suppose that you could use the IA sized version in your games of 40k if your opponent is ok with it. Though you should have them on a larger base....When I get home tonight I'll check IA Update 2006 and confirm if they're in there for you.

Cheers buddy ;)

birdie
Reaper Terminator

Postby World Bleeder on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Ok, so I looked up the Hell Blade and Hell Talon in the IA 2006 Update and compared it to the IA 6 version and the AI version. They all have the same base cost and armor but the 2006 version is much weaker in weapon options. I wouldn't get the IA Update just to get those stats if I were you.
A good leader inspires by example but if that fails brutal violence works just as well.

World Bleeder
Lord Commander

Postby birdie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:36 am

World Bleeder wrote:Ok, so I looked up the Hell Blade and Hell Talon in the IA 2006 Update and compared it to the IA 6 version and the AI version. They all have the same base cost and armor but the 2006 version is much weaker in weapon options. I wouldn't get the IA Update just to get those stats if I were you.

I've just managed to pick up 3 Hell Blade Fighters and 2 Hell Talon Bombers on fleabay, I know one of the fighters is missing a tail but I'm sure I could make one for it, once I get them I'll let you know :D

birdie
Reaper Terminator

Postby World Bleeder on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Congrats! Glad to hear you were able to win them. How about the BFG ships?

World Bleeder
Lord Commander

Postby birdie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm

World Bleeder wrote:How about the BFG ships?

That one doesn't end for a couple of days but the price has went up so much that they're dearer than two new ones from GW!

birdie
Reaper Terminator

Previous

Return to + BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC +